- Digital Twin Predicts Failure in Production
Prof. Dr. Christoph Reich and Ph.D. student Qiushi Cao presented their
work at the European Interreg “Dialog Science 2018” Congress, held in
Faults on production lines may cause severe economic loss to manufacturing factories. Using Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) to facilitate preventive maintenance tasks is a promising way to improve the availability, reliability, and safety of manufacturing processes. Our solution is to combine sequential pattern mining and semantics for the modeling of a special digital twin for fault prediction in production lines, by which operators can be warned about anomalies on production lines timely and accurately.
- Presentations of the workshop are now available in the Download section
- We will hold a workshop about “Big Data Analysis for SMEs in Industry 4.0” on September 27th, 2018 in Strasbourg. The workshop will be free of charge.
You can register at Link
Program:13.00 – 13.30
From Sensors to Big Data, Collecting and Analysing Data for SMEs
Prof. Dr. Reich, Hochschule Furtwangen University, Germany13.30 – 14.00
Headphones production 4.0 – A cloud based IIoT solution for quality improvement
Stefan Kirner, inovex GmbH14.00 – 14.30
Predictive Maintenance for the gearbox of wind turbines
Ralf Richter, doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH14.30 – 15.00
Coffee Break15.00 – 15.45
The Power of Simulation in the context of Industry 4.0: an effective, user-friendly, and economically efficient problem solver for SMEs
Prof. Dr. Edward Szczerbicki, University of Newcastle, Australia15.45 – 16.45
Chamber of Commerce
Room: Salle Wenger Valentin
10 place Gutenberg
67000 Strasbourg – France
- Two of our publications are available in the ThinkMind Digital Library:
A Big Data Quality Preprocessing and Domain Analysis Provisioner Framework Using Cloud Infrastructures
Dirk Hölscher, Timo Bayer, Philipp Ruf, Christoph Reich, and Frank Gut
keywords: Domain Analysis Provisioner; Big Data Frameworks; Reusable Architectural Patterns; Cloud Computing
Optimizing Mixed Fuzzy-Rule Formation by Controlled Evolutionary Strategy
Matthias Lermer, Hendrik Kuijs, and Christoph Reich
keywords: Evolutionary Strategy; Optimization; Fuzzy Logic; Decision support systems; Industry 4.0.
- 16th Feb. 2018: Consortium Meeting 3 was held in Strasbourg.
- 16th Nov. 2017: The internal Consortium Meeting 2 was held in Strasbourg.
Downloads of the presentations are available
- 6th to 9th Sep. 2017: KES 2017 Conference, Marseille; Keynote lecture by Prof. Dr. Ch. Reich; The Need of Machine Learning for Industrie 4.0
- 30th June 2017: Dr. François de Beuvron gives a lecture on A Semantic Architecture for Industry 4.0 during the LITIS laboratory days, at Le Havre (France), invited by the MIND team.
- 14th June 2017: Press Release @ HFU Institute of Applied Research (German, Link)
- 13th June 2017: Kick-off meeting with the partners of the project at Furtwangen. Downloads of the presentations are available
- 5th June 2017: Facebook Interview with Prof. Dr. Ch. Reich about HALFBACK (German, Part 1, Part 2)
- 16th May 2017: Press Release @ HFU News (German, Link) (English, Link)
- 5th May 2017: Kick-off online meeting
- 27th April 2017: ICONS 2017, Venice; Keynote lecture by Prof. Dr. Ch. Reich; Industry 4.0 and Cloud Computing (Link, page; 40-44)
- 25th April 2017: M Qiushi Cao, PhD student, has joined the team. He prepares his thesis on Semantic Technologies for the modeling of distributed preventive maintenance for a SME network in the framework of Industry 4.0 under the direction of Prof. C. Zanni-Merk
- 1st April 2017: Official launch of the HALFBACK Project
- 10th February 2017: Press Release @ INSA Strasbourg (French, Link)